If you want to reach over 4,000 architects, designers & specifiers, then Vision 2017 is the event for you
10 reasons to exhibit at Vision 2017
1. A highly targeted audience of architects, specifiers, designers, construction professionals and property developers.
2. In 2016, 37% of visitors were architects and 65% specified for their organisation. Take a look at a sample of Vision 2016 visitors.
3. In 2016, 23% of visitors had more than £1 million to spend on live projects, and 12% of visitors had more than £5 million to spend.
4. Showcase your products and meet face-to-face with over 4,000 industry professionals across two days.
5. Take part in the Meetings Programme - a dedicated service connecting you with registered visitors. For more information, visit Meetings Programme.
6. A unique opportunity to launch new products and increase brand awareness. See who exhibited at Vision 2016.
7. A world-class line up of industry experts in Vision's unrivalled seminar programme supported by our official 2017 partners RIBA and BRE, BIM Partner.
8. A dedicated PR and Marketing team, giving you a full support to optimise your participation.
9. The return of the successful Late Night Drinks Reception on 6 June, providing a relaxed and informal environment for business and networking.
10. Save time and money on your annual travel expenses by inviting your current clients to the show.
To discuss exhibiting at Vision 2017, please contact Elliot Gard or Andrew Brabazon on +44(0)20 3409 0623.Back to menu