Vision provides an international focus for innovative products and building solutions ...
... bringing together some of the best designs and leading figures from across Western Europe for two days of business, learning and networking. See below for 2017 highlights:
- Over 80 major brands and innovative start-ups.
- Hundreds of cutting-edge products and building solutions, including research and development into the latest software.
- Over 70 hours of free seminars providing a unique industry insight across five Theatres.
- Meetings Programme - Complimentary visitor service enabling you to search and connect with exhibitors and book scheduled meetings during the event.
- Late Opening Night on 6 June, sponsored by Architecture Today - Drinks Reception and Networking (5:30 - 9:00pm), including NLA Insight Study, London: Design Capital, powered by PechaKucha and a series of International Conversations & Keynotes.
- International Conversations - A unique opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with our continental counterparts, presented through a collection of pavilions from Belgium, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Latvia.
- Free-to-attend CPD Certified event.
- Dedicated Seminar Theatres supported by the RIBA and BRE, our official BIM partner.
- Exciting features, installations and latest technology live demonstrations.