What is 100@?
Previous events in 2018 took place in London and Manchester.
The next events will take place in Brussels (27th February 2019), London (5th March 2019), Belfast (25th April 2019) and Stockholm, Milan and Paris (dates TBC).
For a 100@ supplier pack, click here
To attend as a guest, click here
To attend as a supplier, click here
100@Events is a unique International Networking Event & Dinner series, where a maximum of 30 suppliers meet 100 top architects, developers and housebuilders during an exclusive face to face meeting and presentation by leading industry figures in the respective countries, followed by a networking drinks reception and a gourmet dinner.
The sole focus of 100@Events is to find solutions within the architectural and built environments, related to the respective cities where the event is held.
100@events are an ideal way for companies to quickly and effectively meet international architects and developers of the highest calibre. Participants are guaranteed that they will find new solutions or new partners to work with.
The 100@ package includes:
- Branding on all promotional and presentation material, leading up to and during the event.
- A complimentary roll up banner and product display area in the venue and at the dinner.
- One ticket to attend the full programme of your chosen 100@Event. Extra tickets can be purchased by contacting the organisers and are subject to availability.
- A short 100 second presentation to the audience whereby you will be able to show your latest achievements and solutions to the audience of architects, developers and housebuilders.
- Networking drinks with 100 senior architects, developers and housebuilders.
- Places are limited to 30 suppliers and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Back to menu