Fostering collaboration and exchanging ideas, through intelligent free networking & dinner events
Our Manchester event on the 18th October was a huge success, continuing on from the success of London back in June.
Our next event is in Brussels (27th February 2019) and then London (5th March), Belfast (25th April), Stockholm, Milan and Paris (dates TBC).
100@ is the new International Networking Event & Dinner series, where 100 senior Architects, Developers and Housebuilders - network over a three course gourmet dinner, whilst watching presentations by leading industry figures in the respective countries. The evening also starts with a Champagne networking drinks reception.
The sole focus of 100@Events, is to bring expert Suppliers, Architects, Developers and Housebuilders together in order to find solutions within the architectural and built environments.
The Networking & Dinner events are completely free for the Architects, Developers and Housbuilders to attend (Suppliers pay a nominal fee to exhibit)
Schedule of the Manchester evening (Brussels line up will be announced shortly)
Chair: Paul Iddon RIBA, Vice President of Manchester Architects,
Managing Director of Agency Spring, RIBA NW Council Member.
- 17h00 - Registration opens – drinks & canapes are served in the exhibition area - meet the suppliers and view their products and services.
- 17h30 - Welcome presentation by Tom Bloxham MBE - Director, Urban Splash
- 18h00 - PechaKucha showing suppliers recent projects, using innovative solutions
- 18h45 - Presentation by Tim Heatley - Co Founder, Capital & Centric
- 19h15 – Aperitif
- 19h45 – 3-course gourmet Dinner
- 21h30 – Presentation by Max Farrell - Partner at Farrells, with an update on their £1bn Northern Gateway project in Manchester.
- 22h00 - Talk by Alan Jones, the new RIBA President Elect
If you are an Architect, Developer, or Housebuilder who would like to attend our events, please fill in the application form below and confirm which city/ cities you wish to attend (limited availability)Back to menu