100@Manchester for suppliers
We are pleased to announce that due to the successful launch of 100@Vision, at the June Vision Exhibition, we are now launching the event in six new cities, Manchester (18th October) and then Brussels (28th February), Dublin (25th April), Copenhagen, Milan and Paris (dates TBC).
100@ is the new International Networking Event & Dinner series, where maximum of 30 Suppliers will have the opportunity to meet 100 top Architects, Developers and Housebuilders during an exclusive face to face meeting and presentation by leading industry figures in the respective countries, followed by a networking drinks reception and a gourmet dinner.
The sole focus of 100@Events, is to bring expert Suppliers, Architects, Developers and Housebuilders together in order to find solutions within the architectural and built environments.
Current suppliers include: Agency Spring, Argent Alu (Argenta), Benchmark by Kingspan, GBuilder, Havwoods, Hysopt, Jackon Group, Polypipe, Recticel, Renson, Silva Timber Products, Solid Power, wedi and more...
Schedule of the evening
Chair: Paul Iddon RIBA, Vice President of Manchester Architects,
Managing Director of Agency Spring, RIBA NW Council Member.
- 17h00 - Registration opens – drinks & canapes are served in the exhibition area - meet the suppliers and view their products and services.
- 17h30 - Welcome presentation by Tom Bloxham MBE - Director, Urban Splash
- 18h00 - PechaKucha showing your recent projects, using your innovative solutions (this is part of your supplier package)
- 18h45 - Presentation by Tim Heatley - Co Founder, Capital & Centric
- 19h15 – Aperitif
- 19h45 – 3-course gourmet Dinner
- 21h30 – Presentation by Max Farrell - Partner at Farrells, with an update on their £1bn Northern Gateway project in Manchester.
To be part of the upcoming Manchester event (only 30 suppliers allowed) on 18th October, we can offer you the following package for £1,250 +VAT.
- Branding on all promotional and presentation material, leading up to and during the event.
- A complimentary roll up banner and product display area in the venue and at the dinner.
- One ticket to attend the full programme of 100@Manchester. Extra tickets can be purchased by contacting the organisors and are subject to availability.
- A short PechaKucha presentation to the audience whereby you will be able to show your latest achievements to the audience of architects, developers and housebuilders.
- Network with 100 senior architects, developers and housebuilders
Places are limited to 30 suppliers and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Apply using the form below and one of our team will contact you with more information.
The next event is Manchester on 18th October. If you are interested in any of the other events/cities, please detail them in the text box on the application form below.
You can contact us by filling in the form below, or contact Matt Underhill on +44 (0)20 3409 0622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to menu